District Vision Mission Statement
District Vision Statement
The Firebaugh-Las Deltas Unified School District will be a high performing district that inspires all children, ensuring that they will be responsible citizens and competitive in today's world.
District Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide an environment that maximizes student learning and high levels of Academic Achievement.
A - ALL
C - CHILDREN
H - HAVE
I - INSTRUCTIONAL
E - EXCELLENCE
V - VERIFIED
E - EVERY DAY
District Key Strategy
To ensure high levels of academic achievement for all students, Firebaugh-Las Deltas Unified School District will thoroughly and consistently implement a high quality, aligned instructional program that uses:
- clearly defined rigorous grade level standards and resources,
- research-based instructional strategies,
- common assessments,
- data driven decision making,
- aligned professional development,
- additional time and support for students who are not demonstrating mastery.