For Parent Portal follow this link.
Parent Portal Instructions
You will need the following to setup the Parent Portal Account: Email address (you will need access during setup), Student Verification Number (Provided by the district), Student ID Number and Home Phone Number on record.
Registering for an Account1. Please visit https://portal.fldusd.org
2. Please click on the Create New Account link. This will take you through the Registration Process.
3. During this process, please select which Account Type, Parent or Student, you represent.
4. Next, you will be prompted for an email address and a password to use for your new account.
5. After this step, an email will be sent to your email address, please click confirm to continue.
6. You will be asked to login on the same page you started at.
7. The registration process will continue and will ask for the Student Verification Number (Provided by the district), Student ID Number and Home Phone Number on record for the student you wish to monitor. This will link the student to your account. You can link multiple students at multiple sites.
8. The system will ask this question “Which Record Represents You?”. Please select your name from your list. If your information is not on the list, you will need to contact the school to ensure parent information is in Aeries.
Now that the account is created and associated, you can use the login page to login to the system and view the information about your children.